Wednesday 1 July 2015

Excuses

l could say I haven't been posting because I've been busy. But to be frank, I've been lazy. Yes, I've been working and I'm still writing my dissertation, but those things are not requiring as much energy as I've been claiming. Honestly, I'm writing this as a kind of reality check. Trying to get my life back on track.  No, it hasn't been awful, I haven't been 'depressed', all I'm saying is that I'm not happy with how I'm spending my hours off. I can't even tell you what I've been doing because it's plainly nothing. You'd expect I'd be up to date with all YouTube subscriptions, seen all the newest episodes of every tvshow I've ever followed, read all books on my tbr, and have had my apartment cleaned and tidy every single second. Quite the contrary on all those statements. I haven't really watched many of my favourite youtubers, I haven't seen any shows, haven't read at all , and my apartment was often a mess. Picked up any new hobbies, then? Nope. Nothing. So. No more excuses. Let's make these days / weeks / months count, step up my game, and live life a little better.
But for now, sleep tight and I'll see you soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment