Monday 8 June 2015

Thank you

Dear readers,

I just wanted to thank you all for patiently waiting. I haven't been posting at all since my April wrap up, which is all because I've been very busy with uni, writing my dissertation, trying to obtain my Master's degree. Today I handed in my prefinal, which means I'm at least nearing the end. This also means I will have time to read books again and write about them on here! I'm super excited to publish reviews of books I read for uni in the past 4 months, because I've read some amazing novels. But I'm also excited to have time to read for pleasure, continue my Harry Potter challenge (reading all the novels and novellas in the year 2015), explore more genres, try to get through my TBR. And although it's scary, nearing the end of my academic carreer, it is also a gateway for new opportunities and fun experiences, and most importantly it gives me a chance to catch up with friends - yes, uni has robbed me of much of my social life.
Anyway, expect more of me here soon.

Love, Suzan.

No comments:

Post a Comment