Monday 7 July 2014

#AYEARATHON



I've recently been looking for reading marathons to participate in, because it sounds like great fun. However, I'm usually quite busy with school and work and just life. Now since I've been off uni for summer and the whether is rather awful, I don't have t work too much and obviously have no schoolwork. That is why I decided it was time for a readathon. After a bit of research, I found out about the #ayearathon. Every month they have a theme and they choose a week for the marathon. This month the theme is classics, and the week will be from today, the 7th, until this Sunday. You may know I love reading classics, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to find out whether readathons is really something for me.

I've created a small TBR for myself, but it's honestly not too big. I'm currently reading Robin Hood (Henry Gilbert), then I will read 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Jules Verne), and then I will probably try and read as much of The Count of Monte Cristo (Alexandre Dumas).

If you're interested in participating in these marathons, go and check out the goodreads group!

No comments:

Post a Comment