Saturday 25 April 2015

17:00 - Hour 1-3.





What I've read.
157 pages
I've finished The Rosie Project , which I'd already started before.
I've also finished "The Nose" by Gogol, which is the first short story in a collection of two by Penguin.

How I spent these hours.
I was planning on just reading, but honestly also already had to take a ten minute nap. Oops!

How I'm feeling. 
Good, excited to continue but also curious to find out how other people are doing, so I'm gonna check out Twitter and some blogs before reading on.

What's up next. 
The second story by Gogol, a start on Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and dinner. Fortunately, I have a lovely boyfriend who'll prepare dinner, so I don't have to waste any time doing that ^^

Talk to you in three hours!

Total pages read: 157
Total books finished: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment