I had quite a hard time finding these, as I often do love endings in books, but final sentences are rarely ever fascinating when standing on their own.
These are in no particular order :)
1. "I am haunted by humans."
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. "And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!"
- "The Raven" by Edgar Allan Poe
3. "As soon as they had strenth they arose,joined hands again, and went on."
- Tess of the d'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
4. "P.S. please if you get a chanse put some flowrs on Algernons grave in the bak yard."
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
5. "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Want to join in top 5 Wednesday? Check out the goodreads group :)